- Speak Less. Listen More.In this three-part series, ModKaf explores how to build a sustainable and enviable culture using a holistic approach. In part one, we highlighted the importance of developing an authentic leadership voice. But as we discuss in part two, leading is as much about listening as it is about speaking when it comes to inspiring employees.
- Want to Create an Enviable Culture? Start at the TopLeadership is personal — that’s why every leader should develop their own individual playbook to define the values that will shape their sense of self inside and outside of an organization.
- Twitter: Just Because it’s Forever Doesn’t Mean it’s Your BFFEvery day we see examples of leaders across every industry using Twitter as an instant gratification tool versus a long-term strategic communications channel. How do you enable leaders to exercise transparency and authenticity on Twitter while preserving their company’s reputation?
- Looking for the sweet spot in a treasure trove of data? Uncover the insightData, data, data. These days we are awash in it – big data, small data and everything in between. And thanks to cloud computing, an endless supply of inexpensive data just keeps coming. Gartner forecasts that by 2020, the number of smart devices will more than double to 20 billion. By 2025, an average connected … Read more
- How Strategic is Your Company’s Communications Journey?Perspective is everything, especially when it comes to creating and implementing a communications plan for your organization. Communications does not have a beginning or an end — ideally it’s a journey that requires a well-planned road map that can navigate you successfully through the on-roads and off-ramps that come at any stage in a company’s lifecycle.